FMC Microprocessor Based Fuel Maintenance Controller.
Wedlake is proud to offer our new digital fuel maintenance control system. We have designed a system that is simple to use, reliable and uses industry standard Racor filters. Our FMC controller is state of the art, allowing the customer the ability to change the run time and run intervals. It also comes standard with a fuel level sending unit that monitors and displays the tank level. In conjunction with the Racor Filter/Water Separator Assembly, we use a 120vac 1/2hp TEFC motor coupled to a 5.4gpm gear driven self-priming fuel pump. With this system we are confident we can meet your fuel maintenance needs.
- NEMA 4x enclosure
- LCD display screen
- Push button user interface
- Real time tank fuel level
- Low fuel alarm & shut down
- User programmable run time and cycle intervals
- Capacitance fuel level sending unit
- Single 120vac-power supply required• Optional NEMA 3r cabinet to house controller, pump and filters
- 5.4gpm gear driven positive displacement self-priming pump
- 120vac 1/2hp TEFC motor
- Pick up tube for supply from tank.
- System can be fitted to existing tanks as well as new tanks
- The system will require 3 tank fittings: one @ 1 ½” for the sending unit, one for fuel pick up (minimum ¾”) and one for fuel return (minimum ½”)
Filter options include:
- Racor Turbine series filter assemblies with 1, 2 or 3 elements
- Fleetguard Industrial Pro filter assemblies with 1, 2 or 3 elements
FMC Written Specs:
For a copy of our Warranty, click here