Fuel Pumping Systems
FPC Tank Level Management Systems
Wedlake is proud to offer our new line of digital fuel level control systems. We have redesigned our entire system, using sending units that do not have any moving parts to provide better reliability. Our FPC series controllers are state of the art and will accommodate a wide variety of your fuel tank pumping needs. With 5 different controller configurations to choose from, and a new line of 5.4gpm gear driven pumps or solenoid valves, we are confident we can meet your fuel level control system needs.
- Digital controller with LCD Status display screen in a NEMA 4X enclosure
- Electrical capacitance fuel level sending unit
- Fill-Auto-Off mode selector
- Manual push to test button for each pump
- Low day tank level alarm @ 30%
- High day tank level alarm @ 85%
- High day tank level fault @ 95% (Only on units without a return pump)
- Day tank rupture alarm
- Main tank rupture alarm (tank must be equipped with a leak alarm sending unit)
- Day tank level
- Main tank level (with optional capacitance sending unit)
We have made it easy to determine which package you need. The FPC stands for Fuel Pump Controller. The number determines the number of pumps or valves the controller is designed for and the R denotes a return pump.
FPC Models Written Specs:
- FPC-1000 Single supply
- FPC-1000R Single return
- FPC-2000 Dual supply
- FPC-2000R Single supply with single return
- FPC-3000R Dual supply with single return
Modes of Operation:
The system monitors and controls the fuel level in the day tank. The controller has three modes used to control tank level. System displays day tank level and has the ability to monitor main tank levels as well.
- Off Mode – No automatic pump operation, however the system will continue to display the fuel level and status of the system.
- Auto Mode - for supply pump(s) – Automatic pump operation. Fuel is pumped into the day tank on an as needed basis. Pumping begins when the day tank level drops below 50%. The pumping will stop when the level reaches 80%. (Alternating between supply pumps in a Duplex supply system).
- Return Auto Mode - for return pumps - Automatic pump operation. Fuel is pumped out of the day tank on an as needed basis. Pumping begins when the day tank level rises over 90%. The pumping will stop when the level drops below 85%.
- Fill Mode - This feature allows you to top the tank off. The supply pumps will fill the tank to 80% even if the tank level has not dropped to 50%
- Manual Fill – Manual operation of supply pump when controller is in any mode.
- Manual Return – Manual operation of return pump when controller is in any mode.